Executive Protection Services
Risk Assessment and Threat Mitigation
We assess our clients’ individual security risks and develop tailored plans to mitigate those risks. This may include developing travel itineraries, selecting safe accommodations, and providing close protection services.
Our executive protection agents are highly trained and experienced in providing close protection services to high-profile individuals. They are experts in situational awareness, hand-to-hand combat, and firearms use.
The battles that are won are often the ones that are never fought. Having secure transportation means that you are not a sitting target to attack. We provide secure transportation services to our clients to ensure that there is no exposure to threat.
We provide electronic security services to our clients, including video surveillance, access control, and alarm systems.
We are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of security and protection possible. Our executive protection program is designed to meet the unique needs of each individual client.
Here are some examples of how Georgetown Protective Services’ Executive Protection Program can protect high-profile individuals:
- Close protection agents can accompany a client on all of their travels, providing 24/7 security.
- Executive protection agents can conduct advanced security surveys of travel destinations and accommodations to identify and mitigate potential risks.
- Executive protection agents can drive executive class vehicles to transport a client safely.
- Executive protection agents can provide security for events hosted by a client, such as corporate galas or political rallies.
- Executive protection agents can train a client’s staff on security procedures and how to identify and respond to potential threats.
If you are a high-profile individual who is concerned about your safety, Georgetown Protective Services’ Executive Protection Program can provide you with the peace of mind you need to live your life without fear.